Missing Texture in Tamriel Rebuilt (Latest update)

DynamoRyan

Hey everyone,

New Tamriel Rebuilt and Morrowind Rebirth enthusiast here. I am missing what seems to be a very specific texture: vurt_pinebark01_1.dds, which corresponds to the vurt_tree_gl_03/04/05-12.nif mesh. It's ONLY that texture. Everything else seems to load fine. I have Morrowind Overhaul on, re-generate distant land every time I change anything, and added in the vurt_tree_gl meshes myself into the correct file, along with what I thought was all the textures for them. The meshes show up, but just this one texture doesn't.

I have Morrowind Rebirth 4.0, latest Tamriel Rebuilt at time of writing, and Have changed the Archives correctly in my Morrowind.ini folder. All that's missing is this one texture.

Anyone know where this texture is? I contacted Vurt but he doesn't remember which one of his mods it might be in. I donwloaded literally all of his Morrowind mods, went through them with a fine-toothed comb, and cannot find vurt_pinebark01_1.dds. Vurt suggested I import another bark texture and rename it to the missing filename, tried that, and that didn't work either.

Please help!

Cheers,

DynamoRyan

• 2 weeks later...

There's a few missing textures in my game as well, though I think it relates to Better Robes.

TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\tr\c\tr_com_h_robe_aa01_f.nif" tex not found "TR_C_RobeCommon02_A_sleevehole_AA.dds"!
TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\tr\c\tr_com_h_robe_aa01_f.nif" tex not found "TR_C_RobeCommon02_A_sleeve_AA.dds"!
TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\tr\c\tr_com_h_robe_aa01_f.nif" tex not found "TR_C_RobeCommon02_C_upperbody_AA.dds"!
TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\tr\c\tr_com_h_robe_aa01_f.nif" tex not found "TR_C_RobeCommon02_C_lowerbody_AA.dds"!
Texture Load Error!: TR_C_RobeCommon02_A_sleevehole_AA.dds
Texture Load Error!: TR_C_RobeCommon02_A_sleeve_AA.dds
Texture Load Error!: TR_C_RobeCommon02_C_upperbody_AA.dds
Texture Load Error!: TR_C_RobeCommon02_C_lowerbody_AA.dds

There's a few missing textures in my game as well, though I think it relates to Better Robes.

TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\tr\c\tr_com_h_robe_aa01_f.nif" tex not found "TR_C_RobeCommon02_A_sleevehole_AA.dds"!

TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\tr\c\tr_com_h_robe_aa01_f.nif" tex not found "TR_C_RobeCommon02_A_sleeve_AA.dds"!

TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\tr\c\tr_com_h_robe_aa01_f.nif" tex not found "TR_C_RobeCommon02_C_upperbody_AA.dds"!

TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\tr\c\tr_com_h_robe_aa01_f.nif" tex not found "TR_C_RobeCommon02_C_lowerbody_AA.dds"!

Texture Load Error!: TR_C_RobeCommon02_A_sleevehole_AA.dds

Texture Load Error!: TR_C_RobeCommon02_A_sleeve_AA.dds

Texture Load Error!: TR_C_RobeCommon02_C_upperbody_AA.dds

Texture Load Error!: TR_C_RobeCommon02_C_lowerbody_AA.dds

Those look like Tamriel Rebuilt meshes, probably worth posting on their Forums or their mod page here. Although you're more likely to get a quicker response on their Forums.