Looking for animators to answer some questions

AWickedTemplar

looking for some answers with regards to animations i am currently working on a sks and would like to inquire as to what i would need to do to make custom animations for it if that's even possible with blender alone as all the tutorials ive watched are for 3ds and maya any light shed would be appreciated.

from what I understand only 3ds max is supported for animations currently, as you need havok tools which only works with 2013. Though its possible it also works for maya (i tried but it caused a crash every time i attempted to open the plugin manager). Either way Im quite sure blender just isnt going to work for getting the proper format youre looking for.

This is just from what I understand on the situation from a month or so ago, I could be wrong or things could have changed since then, but likely not.

from what I understand only 3ds max is supported for animations currently, as you need havok tools which only works with 2013. Though its possible it also works for maya (i tried but it caused a crash every time i attempted to open the plugin manager). Either way Im quite sure blender just isnt going to work for getting the proper format youre looking for.

This is just from what I understand on the situation from a month or so ago, I could be wrong or things could have changed since then, but likely not.

that's what i was afraid of looks like i either need to pony up and get 3ds or find someone that can do the animations,thanks for the reply i appreciate it