Mass Effect Andromeda mod requests

PaulWxm

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the possibility of there being texture or at the very least customization mods? Dragon Age Inquisition has some beautiful customization mods, but i don't know how hard it would be to convert those mods to Andromeda.

I would guess pretty good. I suspect textures and customization that is possible in DA:I now will be possible in Andromeda. But interestingly, Ottemis is very impressed with the graphics right now. She sees almost no flaws in them and I agree with her.

Still, it's fun to have options and Ottemis may very well mod it later. And there are tons of talented people out there. I don't know you, but you may be one of those people who makes some mods. :smile:

Hah. As you say! Right now I only see a couple of things I'd like to mod personally.

• facial textures (preset option, no slider)
  • eyebrows (Only one variant, no slider)
  • facial hair (stubble and beard hairline transition and overal quality / density)
  • eyeball & iris / pupil (more shading, smaller pupil, deeper iris)
  • tattoos (more options)
  • scars (more options)
  • one particular casual outfit pattern (the one Gil wears)
Eventually also hair mods but I suspect functional meshmods will take a while. I'm waiting to see what they do with a possible CC patch, might resolve some of the things I'd like to otherwise fix.

I'm not only hoping for a fan-built tool but also a savegame editor. That would likely enable us to change our facial texture/hair mesh after creation. There are several ingame that are either not selectable or not at all in the CC.

There are several coders looking into the viability and method of Andromeda modding atm.

Edited by Ottemis

What is the possibility of there being texture or at the very least customization mods? Dragon Age Inquisition has some beautiful customization mods, but i don't know how hard it would be to convert those mods to Andromeda.

I would guess pretty good. I suspect textures and customization that is possible in DA:I now will be possible in Andromeda. But interestingly, Ottemis is very impressed with the graphics right now. She sees almost no flaws in them and I agree with her.

Still, it's fun to have options and Ottemis may very well mod it later. And there are tons of talented people out there. I don't know you, but you may be one of those people who makes some mods. :smile:

Hah. As you say! Right now I only see a couple of things I'd like to mod personally.

• facial textures (preset option, no slider)
  • eyebrows (Only one variant, no slider)
  • facial hair (stubble and beard hairline transition and overal quality / density)
  • eyeball & iris / pupil (more shading, smaller pupil, deeper iris)
  • tattoos (more options)
  • scars (more options)
  • one particular casual outfit pattern (the one Gil wears)
Eventually also hair mods but I suspect functional meshmods will take a while. I'm waiting to see what they do with a possible CC patch, might resolve some of the things I'd like to otherwise fix.

I'm not only hoping for a fan-built tool but also a savegame editor. That would likely enable us to change our facial texture/hair mesh after creation. There are several ingame that are either not selectable or not at all in the CC.

There are several coders looking into the viability and method of Andromeda modding atm.

Hey Otte,

Is there any place where the coders are getting together to talk about the development of the tool? I'm chomping at the bit to change the face textures and eyebrows in CC and I'd like to help with testing if needed or help in any way I can.

J

• 1 month later...

When I first got the recent deluxe release with the extra casual outfit, the sporty looking one, the first thing I thought of was...'Y'know what woud be cool with that? A tattoo that says 'Pathfinder' on his/her arm, like the patch on the hoodie outfit, or maybe a chest tat even...'

Over to you that understand the witchcraft and sorcery of modding....any chance?

Edited by Whiskyman

• 1 month later...

I really really would love it if someone made a casual outfit of Peebees pants and the tank top (no headphones). This would be just the best <3

Also, much less important, I would love it if someone would give Liam long dreadlocks (maybe in a bun) and some stubble

• 2 years later...
Hello everyone i am new here, and i would like to request a mod, if anyone is interested , well on trailers and official gameplay of mass effect andromeda the m-8 avenger assault rifle has blue lights, it might be a silly request for a mod

but i think it would be nice to have it in the main game, if anyone is interested to make a mod, I'll be very thankful.

MassEffectAndromeda_31417_001_10.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi all! Please someone make a mod that adds to all profiles the ability of the Infiltrator "BATTLEFIELD AWARENESS: Observe enemies through walls when using a scope".