Graveyard for settlers

nanneywa0401

Do you want to remember that one Settler that was working so hard. Isn't it unfair to jut toss their corpse aside and forget about them...like they're nothing. We need a graveyard mod. You could drag a deceased Settler into a grave ( built in the workshop) and give them a tombstone that you can put a name on. Any thoughts, additions or complaints?

The only problem I see with this is the workshop item would have to edit the terrain in order to place an actual grave within the ground. A raised portion of dirt with a hole in the center as a base or a dome of dirt that's hollow in the center to place over the body would work. There's no way as far as I know to place a workshop item that edits terrain and would allow them to just be dumped in.

There are mods that add tomb stones, I would tell you what mod adds it to my game but honestly I have no idea, I have like 50+ object adding mods in my save, there also mods that add "farm dirt", while not truly editing the dirt it LOOKS like it does, hell just about all the farms / graves you find in the game do not actually have a mount of "dirt" it just an object placed on the ground, go up to any grave already in the game, click on it in console and type disable, you will see the mound go away leaving unblemished ground underneath. All you would have to do is find the dirt mound object in the CK and make it a place-able object.

There are mods that add tomb stones, I would tell you what mod adds it to my game but honestly I have no idea, I have like 50+ object adding mods in my save, there also mods that add "farm dirt", while not truly editing the dirt it LOOKS like it does, hell just about all the farms / graves you find in the game do not actually have a mount of "dirt" it just an object placed on the ground, go up to any grave already in the game, click on it in console and type disable, you will see the mound go away leaving unblemished ground underneath. All you would have to do is find the dirt mound object in the CK and make it a place-able object.

I haven't really looked at the dirt mound objects tbh so I can't say, but I'd be worried with ragdoll physics freaking out if something that didn't have a hollow mesh was placed on them.

Well maybe we could just do a tombstone then

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17192/?

give this mod a try! it even puts in an item you can dump a body into.

Edited by CurioINC