Broken link, 412 precondition failed message for manual download of Follow Me and swim after me

inire

Hello,

When attempting to manually download the following file.

Follow Me and Swim After Me SSE

from

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3093/

I get the following error page

412 Precondition Failed

nginx/1.11.5

http://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/1704/Follow%20Me%20and%20Swim%20After%20Me%20SSE-3093-1-0.7z?fid=17437&ttl=1488842559&setec=c95fba56cb4506b51ecb1749dfcdebe1

is the direct connection.

Thanks.

Hello inire,

I need more data to troubleshoot the issue. Can you please tell me if the error 412 only happens with that specific file? Can you download other files properly? Have you tried a different browser like Ethreon suggested?

Hello inire,

I need more data to troubleshoot the issue. Can you please tell me if the error 412 only happens with that specific file? Can you download other files properly? Have you tried a different browser like Ethreon suggested?

only with that specific file. I get the correct downloads on all other files on that section.

I have downloaded a ton of files in the past few days for SSE.

I have used Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. All are on the latest version of the software. All give the same error message.

Here's my network diagram

Internet <> Cable Modem <> pfSense firewall <> cisco switch <> desktop

the pfSense firewall does have squid running but it doesn't seem to affect any other files. When i look through the logs for it, there are no hits on the file name or URL, it just says that it received an error code 412 from the originating server.