[LE] Custom Armor glitches one on character but not on the other...

Does anyone here know why I can have two characters wear the exact same outfit, and on one it looks fine and the other is a polyplosion?
Example: Athis (dunmer, low weight) and Skjor (nord, high weight) both wear my new jorrvaskr armor. Athis looks great, but Skjor is a mess. Same with Farkas and Vilkas - but NOT KODLAK, who is the same weight as they are (ish)!
I have tried to change their weapons to 1h, replaced, and re-slotted various pieces of the armor. No go. Is this due to the fact that it is light armor? Weight? Race?
Hilfe, I'm tearing my hair out!
Adia

Please close/ignore this thread - problem solved! Repus_dude was right!

Edited by rivergenesis

This is just my thought: Maybe you should install 100-weight version of that custom armor. That's why it only works with low-weight (0-weight) characters. Armor Meshes has two nif files. Like "name of armor"_0.nif and "name of armor"_1.nif.

I have two versions of the armor - one _1, one _0. they are, as far as I can see, identical... I think the problem is with the _1, since it's the high weight that goes crazy, but so far I haven't been able to figure out what the problem is.