Companion mods question

Saigity22

Hey, does anyone know if there is a companion mod that lets you have an Automatron (Think KL-E-O in Goodneighbor) for a companion? they are really cool and i wanna have one for a companion.

EDIT: i am also looking for two mods. One of the mods i do have is a clean-up mod for sanctuary with defenses (im surrounded by walls of dead grass with a gate leading to the vault and the Lexington Bridge), and the other is an Armor mod that acts like a powersuit but looks like a high-tec fem bodysuit from Deus-Ex or something (if the main protagonist were a woman, instead of a guy. the color scheme of the suit is White, black, and a hint of either gold, or a dark yellow color (kinda like the color found in the Cerberus Logo for Mass Effect 3). also, the PA Bodysuit has a hexweave pattern to it. I want to remove the sanctuary mod, as it conflicts with another mod i have installed, and i want to GET the powersuit mod. can someone please help me find these two mods?

Edited by Saigity22

I was just about to post that one, Brotha, but yah beat me to it. Awesome...with a hint of gold/yellow ;-) (author's a nice person, too, heh).

As far as I remember, that hexagon pattern was originally for a Pip-Boy screen. Has a great look to it.

Only armor I've had any real interest in wearing for about 5-6 months (besides power and mine own, of course).

Hey, does anyone know if there is a companion mod that lets you have an Automatron (Think KL-E-O in Goodneighbor) for a companion? they are really cool and i wanna have one for a companion.

EDIT: i am also looking for two mods. One of the mods i do have is a clean-up mod for sanctuary with defenses (im surrounded by walls of dead grass with a gate leading to the vault and the Lexington Bridge), and the other is an Armor mod that acts like a powersuit but looks like a high-tec fem bodysuit from Deus-Ex or something (if the main protagonist were a woman, instead of a guy. the color scheme of the suit is White, black, and a hint of either gold, or a dark yellow color (kinda like the color found in the Cerberus Logo for Mass Effect 3). also, the PA Bodysuit has a hexweave pattern to it. I want to remove the sanctuary mod, as it conflicts with another mod i have installed, and i want to GET the powersuit mod. can someone please help me find these two mods?

i appreciate the assistance with the companion mod, but the mod im looking for also has a fusion core in the back as well, which means it's a PA mod, not a clothing mod. Kerrigan's suit looks really good tho, so i will be downloading it :D

i appreciate the assistance with the companion mod, but the mod im looking for also has a fusion core in the back as well, which means it's a PA mod, not a clothing mod. Kerrigan's suit looks really good tho, so i will be downloading it :D

YES! that's the one. thanks for helping me find it :D