Welcome to the Jungle

Nintii

As mentioned before, I had been thinking on this for a while and thought it would be quite fun ... if you're offended then i apologise profusely

so please take it in the spirit in which it was intended ... namely fun.

Depending on how this goes down ... hopefully well, I have already written a good couple of lines with the Moderators as subject matter ... really good ... I think

I just need to add 2 or 3 more Moderators as I have everyone else ... relax ... it really is quite ok, nothing stupid lol, no need to get myself fragged.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE - NEXUS STYLE

As shadowmadnezz creeps across the land and the twitching hour draws

close at hand

Those with hoofs traverse the plains as the prophets and syco's

and hellmasters pray.

For what you may ask, yeah what is their story ?

Well it goes something like this ...

we got Dimons and scorpions and parrot people too, a paralytic monkey

playing a kalamazoo ?

A warrior woman whose quest is quite grand, and a viking farmer who played in a band.

Be it human nature or german DNA, we're all quite confusing, crazy I'd say.

People on mushrooms are quoting their stuff and catching a draft as

they sit in the buff.

A guy called Werne who's a purple pony, a battle bunny who really is funny

a zombie down under holding a mamba and a guy from ontario who thinks he's the thunder

a queen of the harpies and a British cat man, an action girl and a delikatessen.

a russian with a gun that makes you quite drunk and a Crazy commander

who has no real tank.

we got a flyboy called red and a granny from da boonies

with a kitchen so big she could feed all the moonies.

Hell yeah we got a Marxist Bastard and a Kommunist, a genius in his own mind with a bit of a twist.

It sounds like a drink but that aint quite true it's more of a jungle and less of a zoo.

I tried to escape this house on the hill but swallowed the blue and not the red pill

like alice I flew down the brick road, my guns were ablaze as I escaped through this maze

finally i saw a light afar off so I headed that way only to find a piece of my mind

in double feature picture show, Janet and me in the back row.

Hey, I kinda know it's a crime if things don't quite rhyme so mercy dear pal I really was trying.

This was all in the fun but the clock says to run and my supper's quite cold

and my boyfriend feels trolled.

I started off light but as I drew nearer to the end, It got a bit more serious ... I think so, anyway, but I hope you liked it ... and if I do updates on this poem, I will

simply add the updates onto this poem and highlight it with a date

Edited by Nintii

Fascinating! Will have to read this again. :thumbsup:

Already given you kudos so honorary kudos!

Edited by Maharg67

Thanks so much for all of the feedback ... that's what makes it all worthwile ... mwah.

If you find yourself somewhere in the mumbo jumbo then great, as I used some obvious names and others I used character refs etc ... please note that I began with one line

and then when I finally did decide to put some effort into it, I did it all in one sitting of about two hours so I did'nt get it perfect ... will I ever ?

As for the Moderator bit that I'm going to add in, I've been pretty busy so when I get time I'll work on it ... also I've decided to look for new names to use in an added extension.

Lastly, I do it for the fun and not for the kudos ... they're always very nice but I don't think i'm that fantastic :laugh:

• 2 months later...
I finally found it! I didn't know what the Druid's Garden was, but with a bit of creative googling hear I am. This is really cool! It seems poetry works for you really well - humorous and fun with a great sense of comradery (even if I don't know some of these people).Thanks for thinking of me! I like how you've merged everyday life with the online Nexus and Fallout worlds. I hate to be associated with the words "down under" lol, but I guess that comes with the "Aussie" (another hateful term) territory. I guess I just don't go in for the "Australiana", as they call it, thing. I will have to check around for some more of your poetry. Feel free to write me in any time ;) Use down under if you must lol