Legends of the Scrolls

symplexity

Hey all!

Some of you might know me from my After Dark video, but thats not what this is about!

I want to share with you the start of a new project. Legends of the Scrolls

Legends of the Scrolls started by giving a bit of a roleplaying narrative to my uploaded screenshots on Skyrimnexus. I quickly noticed that some of the images were quickly outposted by the insane amount of images being uploaded.

So I decided to start a visual story blog following the adventures of one of my characters. My goal is the make a visual story from images and screenshots with a cinematic feel to them. Every image will have a new part of the story line my character will embark on.

Feel free to comment here or on the blog and let me know what you think!

You can follow me here:

Twitter -Youtube

Sounds great my friend. I haven't heard of anyone going about doing this for their game, so this will be interesting to follow.

Keep up the work and good luck :thumbsup:

-Elsarian

I just watched Skyrim After Dark vid. I have to say the quality was much better than I had expected. I will be following this for sure, good luck! If you use mods during the project can you keep that up to date as well?

A detailed mod list is quite hard, since I use a LOT. Combined with lots of different texture packs. It's hard for me to track. Im actually thinking of doing a clean install. Reinstall the good mods I actually need and making a list!

Sounds great my friend. I haven't heard of anyone going about doing this for their game, so this will be interesting to follow.

Keep up the work and good luck :thumbsup:

-Elsarian

Thanks,

No indeed. I hadn't seen anything like this as well, so I thought it would be a great idea :)