I'VE DISCOVERED A SURE FIX FOR ALL WHITERUN CRASHES IN SKYRIM!

Sibastion

so when you unpacked Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, where did you extract everything?

Yeah that information would be essental

Fairly Obvious....

you put the files in the corrospnding sections of you \data\ directory WHERE the game looks for infomation....

you could put it some where else but that woulda kinda defeat the purpose wouldnt it :P

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had this Whiterun crash before then I tried this fix... It doesn't work, apparently my problem isn't about the meshes, its a script in Skyrim.ini which I add and hoping it will add stabilization on the game so less CTD's. After I erase it... everything back to normal and the female vampire now wearing underwear again :confused:

so I tried reinstalling the CBBE... and now my Character is broken :dry:. It have weird looks when squatting in first person or third person and the female dead bodies have even weirder looks :confused:

I think I have to reinstall all the mods that had anything to do with meshes but is anyone here know which are the files that I can remove from the Data Folder to make it normal again as before the meshes extraction??

thanks

Edited by Yoshiro888

...which are the files that I can remove from the Data Folder to make it normal again as before the meshes extraction??

thanks

You should be able to remove all of them, then verify your game cache in Steam. It'll detect that you don't have any meshes and redownload all the vanilla ones. Then, yeah, reinstall all your mods that had meshes.

• 7 months later...