2B's outfit from Nier: Automata

OldTimerSwitchBlade

Yes ... I build all my armors/outfits around the default CBBE body in Outfit studio, (i.e the full body will fit inside the armor/outfit with no clipping) The default CBBE in Outfit Studio is the one with all the sliders, which equals the "CBBE - Zeroed Sliders" body in Bodyslide

So converting to any other body shape or adding physics is simple to do.

I'm still not 100% happy with the skirt at the moment, it's only single sided, so It doesn't have the white lining, and I'm not happy with the patterning. The Leotard/Top are pretty much spot on and the boots/stockings.

• 2 weeks later...

Further Progress. Completely redid the whole skirt 'coz I wasn't happy with the original one I made. Now has the white/beige lining. (almost) Finished the facemask/eyecover thingy. Did some quick and dirty gloves, just need to tweak the colours and contrast a bit on those. Tossing up whether to make the skirt separate or not. Could maybe make the Leotard "Underarmor" and the skirt "Armor" so that you could equip it at will.

Wow i just randomly search for this and have absolute no hope of an actual project like this, im really happy and grateful for your work xD.Hope we can see it available soon.