Why is my uv edited stuff causing instant game crash

AlphaWoIF

I have previously ported the heads of both geralt & triss from the witcher to skyrim & i used the default textures for those model parts, all i did was edit the positions and scale and never had any problems apart from the fact that there were ugly gaps where the head meets skyrim the body.

Well now im trying to redo them to fit perfectly and used the graphite tools comform tool to make the witcher necks conform better to the default skyrim neck , then cut the head of the default skyrim one only leaving a small collar then attached it to the witcher models neck and used target weld to sow the verts together so they become one item.

I unwraped uv and moved the collar section on the default witcher FACE texture where it would display the same skin then collapsed the modifier.

so after i did all the normal stuff in nilfskope where it also looks fine , whenever i try to equip the item the game instantly crashes to desktop?

this is happening on both head models and on when i just replaced the amulet part on a skyrim necklace with a custom model it also crashes??

pls help as im at a total loss here.

PS: i also edited the uv in nilfskope with no max work , still the same issue.

http://i39.tinypic.com/10cj0cx.png

Edited by AlphaWoIF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...