ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Strange Corpse

Almelexia

hang on...almexia...did you just say you rooted her?

Yes I said that, is it something wrong? I am not so good at english so sorry if you all dont understand me so well. And now after I think some i hear that it is something wrong with it.

well...umm...the fact that you said you "rooted her" as she were dead...well...in australia...we call people who..."do" dead people...necropheialacs(spelling?)...well...in australia, malchik told me americans or anyone else isnt very familiar with ozzy slang (australian slang words), and out definition of rooted here is...how do you say...when two people engage in the art known as...something.

but i dunno what it means elsewhere, i know various other definitions for the wood root

1- a plants root (you know, the stuff they live on)

2- a one night stand (not necessarily)

3- i dont know

just pointing that out though, since im an australian, i aint familiar with what you said :wacko:

well, actually, i just dont know what other reigons call it, americans, asians, dutch, norweign (spelling?) and various other people types.

hang on...almexia...did you just say you rooted her?

Yes I said that, is it something wrong? I am not so good at english so sorry if you all dont understand me so well. And now after I think some i hear that it is something wrong with it.

um, yeah....thats engrish. you should mean you looted her.

more onto topic, where is the crazy old bat with this mace located? ill go all ninja on her :shifty: :ph34r:

She is in the forgotten sewer

To add a bit more context to that: Once you have talked to Elbert Nermanc, you will find the Dunmer male locked out of the house. Pick the lvl. 90 door, and inside you will find the Ordinator dead. Both the madwoman and the female Dunmer will be gone. Go through the just-uncovered secret trapdoor in the lower part of the house to find a secret sewer passage. The female Dunmer will be dead on the floor of the sewer. Open the crank in the next room, and the room will fill up with water, raising the crates off the door they recently covered. Go through the door and swim through the flooded tunnel to go through another trapdoor into a cave system. This where you find out about the "eyes" she was talking about. The enchanted devices deliver a shock, poison, or flame once you get within a few feet of them. Sneak past to avoid the spell. Up one side of the fork in the cave, there are two chests with treasury material in them- guarded by the "eyes." In the other side, there are projectile "eyes" that shoot fire at you from their mounted position in the rock. Through the gauntlet of flame-hurling tubes, you will emerge into a wider section of the forgotten sewer. The madwoman is there, clad in a new suit of glass armour, Daedric Bow, Poison/Paralyze enchanted Ebony arrows, and the unique Mace of Slurring. The Mace is, assumably, the "it" she was referring to.

Assuming you know how to activate sneak mode (hold down control while walking) the orbs will not be activated. Except, when I last did it, it did not work for the last two high on the walls as you reach her.

Archived