Set player as essential?

redeyesandlonghair

• 2 weeks later...

There is not "Toggle Immortal Mode" in Fallout.

Not even in the string dump.

OMG, you right, I got to the thread from the "view New Content" and totally forgot to verify the forum, my bad, apologies, I though it was Skyrim.

• 2 months later...

I don't have FO3 so idk if it is the same but in Skyrim: If you use the "setessential 7 1" method, you can use a healing potion from the menu screen (or unequip/reequip a health ring/armor) and you will recover. The only other problem is that if you get defeated again, your player with instantly recover rather than stay down for a few seconds. This persists for a while then it will go back to normal.

Don't know if that helps. . .>.>

Edited by kibaistheman

• 2 weeks later...
I could try it and see what happens in the geck cause I have opened the Player NPC *File*before and added items in the Starting inventory before. Edited by Halo1360

It works fine, Just that my computer always had a problem with Essential Characters (its probably due to one of my mods) Essential people don't get back up on their own on my saves so when I charged into evergreen mills at level one after I made an Esp setting the player and player female to Essential it made me fall to the ground but not have to load :P Would anyone like me to upload the .esp?

Perhaps the "player.setunconscious 0" command potentially could fix the forever on the ground thing? Perhaps I could make a script for it through the geck to Do it for you after twenty seconds after being set to Unconscious?

Edited by Halo1360