Two visual issues (the first quite strange)...

LupusHegemonia

So, I followed "Skyrim SEPTIM" guide, passed some mods, installed some of my own flavor.

THIS time (I made the guide many times), I told to myself to do also the last part (unlocking FPS & nVidia tweaks)... I also made the .ini tweak suggestions with the "Particles" (from =750 to =6000).

...So, when I have "strong visuals" (great sunlight through heavy forest... heavy storm with thunders... heavy snow-storm)... always outdoor (not indoor, in dungeons and such)... I have this "strange" issue:

Suddenly, my screen switch-off (like I pressed the monitor button).

Since it's a touch button, I'm trying (few times) to switch-off and back switch-on my monitor. When I'm doing it, the screen remains still "black" - but I'm HEARING my companions, the storm, all audio, the menu that I'm closing & re-opening (the game isn't "freeze"!)... Thus, I'm pressing "ALT-CTRL-DELETE", I'm getting out of the game (in the blue Win-10 screen), I'm pressing the "CANCEL" and I'm moving to the desktop...

...and I'm pressing on the "SkyrimSE" button on the lower task bar and... I'm back and playing normally the game !!!!!!

What's that??? V-RAM failure? The V-RAM is getting "full" and by pressing "ALT-CTRL-DELETE" I'm re-booting V-RAM?... It's very strange.

I think I fixed that, by changing the .ini "Particles" from =6000 (the guide was suggesting) to =2000...

...The other thing, is that "well known" strange "lines" on sky (I'm using CoT & ELFX, True Storm, patch for these previous mods). So, I have in SOME AREAS of the sky these "gradient lines" - especially when the day is perfect clean or the night is super clean without clouds and the galaxy visible above. Is there a fix on that? Am I suppose to drag-drop manually textures and fix it?... I think I've read something like that, in a topic...

PS.: How am I changing my profile common avatar image in Nexus site, with this one here I'm using in the forum?