Kate Beckinsdale/Selene from Underworld follower

mpt1610

Many famous actresses made it as follower/companion to Skyrim.

I'm having some as follower in my current play trough.

But the most important one for me is Selene from the Underworld movies.

In Oldrim there are two versions.

Selene Kate, but the author of that mod quit modding so a port to SSE is not going to happen.

Then there is Selene, vampiric companion, but in my humble opinion she doesn't really look like her.

I was hoping that one talented modder could take on my request of creating Selene.

If I had any skill like that I would try to create her myself, but I took an arrow in the knee.

You would do me and a lot of other players a great favor.

Many thanks

• 1 month later...

guys. can someone alrdy fix or recreate this mod? or are here just trash talkers? nearly half a year passed, and no f*#@ing modder created this mod, or an mod like that? why? what happened? skyrim is such a nerd game, where they do mods for everything and play all the day long, because they got no rl haha. so whats with this important selene kate mod? can actually someone create or fix this, that this will work properly in skyrim SE?

• 1 month later...

Do you mean like Falmerbane's Selene - Vampiric Companion from original Skyrim? That is the best one I have seen. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18378/?

I have not seen that mod ported to SE yet, but I have seen that Falmerbane recently created other follower mods in SE. There may be hope the original mod being ported to SE.

Edited by ScottC12