Someone make a backpack mod !

Sibastion

Why? Just mod your carry weight in the console, or enchant your boots with carry weight or something. When the CK is out someone will probably come along and put a backpack in the game that you can physically wear. I don't really see the point of putting an ugly sack on the back of a warrior/thief/mage when you rely on ease of movement for combat, but different strokes for different folks I guess.

Why? Just mod your carry weight in the console, or enchant your boots with carry weight or something. When the CK is out someone will probably come along and put a backpack in the game that you can physically wear. I don't really see the point of putting an ugly sack on the back of a warrior/thief/mage when you rely on ease of movement for combat, but different strokes for different folks I guess.

The more realistic a game the better for me, I and allot of other RPG players like to explore and backpacks add to the immersion of the RPG experience.

Take that ! backpack hater!

SOMEONE MAKE A BACKPACK MOD NOW OR THE YETI WILL FIND YOU !

I think that it is assumed that you have a perpetual backpack. Otherwise, I'm carrying 10 sets of weapons and armor in my underwear.

The idea can work, though. A Bag of Holding could be a misc. item that does nothing by itself but has a negative weight value. It should probably be a quest reward for a thief or a merchant.

I've actually been trying to work one. I've got a few modders resources from FO3 and FO:NV but I personally didn't think that they looked like something that belonged in Skyrim. If you want to try to do it yourself, I'll post up the links. Of course most of these require textures from New Vegas or Fallout 3. I gave up trying to do the mod after a while because one, they didn't look like they belonged and two, I don't know how legal it would be to use textures from FO3 and FO:NV for a mod for Skyrim. It probably wouldn't turn out well for me.

BlackWolf Packs

Leather Backpacks

The Backpack

I've actually been trying to work one. I've got a few modders resources from FO3 and FO:NV but I personally didn't think that they looked like something that belonged in Skyrim. If you want to try to do it yourself, I'll post up the links. Of course most of these require textures from New Vegas or Fallout 3. I gave up trying to do the mod after a while because one, they didn't look like they belonged and two, I don't know how legal it would be to use textures from FO3 and FO:NV for a mod for Skyrim. It probably wouldn't turn out well for me.

BlackWolf Packs

Leather Backpacks

The Backpack

The Leather Backpack one looks fine we could make it a darker brown, can you tell me how to do it if you don't want to It doesn't have to actually hold things i could enchant it with feather???