Dragons appear in real life...

Korodic

If dragons appeared in real life, what would you do to survive? Remember, creativity, and making me giggle, gets you bonus points. :thumbsup:

and if you make a certain arrow, going into a certain knee joke. I shall find you, and do things... evil things... :armscrossed:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

USAF F-15 Eagle Air Superiority Fighter. No contest.

im sure you've never watched Reign of fire :P

for the op, watch it, there is not so much to do, a dragon looks really powerfull, but with chance it's like a big bird, it's bleeding, so we can kill him

Barret cal 50 and a ton of chance :)

Head over to my marksmanship camp, grab my rifle, and shoot for the throat when he decides to breathe fire on me. (When he lands, I'll grab the biggest freakin' cleaver in my house.)

If dragons appeared in real life, what would you do to survive? Remember, creativity, and making me giggle, gets you bonus points. :thumbsup:

and if you make a certain arrow, going into a certain knee joke. I shall find you, and do things... evil things... :armscrossed:

run back in the house, grab my Smith &Wesson Model 500 and make me some dragon soup. that head will look sweet on the mantle in my trophy room :devil: