Blog Piece: We're getting an office, and we're hiring

Dark0ne

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #48868072. #48869077, #48869532, #48871232 are all replies on the same post.

Erenar wrote: I'd love to come and visit the offices when you're up and running. Having been a network admin for a decade, I'll be interested in your infrastructure and, of course, any potential vacancies :) Another great company moving to Exeter... exciting times!
Dark0ne wrote: None of our server infrastructure will be in or near the office!!
Erenar wrote: I figured to be honest :) It was just a cheeky way of requesting a visit ;)
Erenar wrote: Btw, where will the office be located? Are you central or on Sowton/Marsh Barton?

"None of our server infrastructure will be in or near the office!!"

Could that by chance be a hint at using cloud architechture? :P Edited by camjocotem

congratulation on that new step you have taken i hope that help you gain your achievements and if any help is needed i will love to with no charge besides the honor to work with your company thanks for the site and how it help us

Are you needing only full time roles?

I am from southern UK and have some web programming skills, 'average' (java, html etc). Having read the blog, have you made the complete jump away from flexible working in the future?

Just curious...

Edited by Xerjin