What's Your Favorite Quote In Skyrim?

Rinobi

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard a new one (on me) last night. Finally made the trek to Dawnstar and talked to Jarl Skald. After I accepted his bounty quest to kill a giant, he says in passing: "Good luck with that giant. Try not to get stepped on."

I think i have that quote right (?)

"Ysmir's beard! You're going to freeze to death"

"You're not as dumb as you look"

"Were you always this ugly"... from Ralf

"A guard could get nervous... a women approaches with her weapon drawn"

"Your naked!"

"Sure, and feel free to hand me all the gold you want." quote from Stenvar when trading.

... oh so many to choose from.

"Do you mind? I am doing the Fishstick right now! It's a very delicate state of mind!" - Daedric Prince of Madness.

"Ebony Armor, by Ysmir, it's beautiful!" - Random Guard Qoute when wearing Ebony armor.

"Sovngarde Awaits!" - Kodlak, upon fighting him, for me, it was a playfull sparing ;D

"Your wolfish grin is... Unsettleling" - when I got this I had accidently dropped my armor and stared straight at a Guard, it was quite misleading xD

"By all respect Companion, you really need to muzzle those dogs, the howling from Jorvaskr has gone out of controle as of late." - Guard Qoute after joining the Companions

"When Ulfric with Savage shouts sent me to my death, making my sweet Elisif widowing." - High King Torygg.

"Murder, Banditry, Assault, Theft... and Lollygaggin'." - Prisoners, gotta love them xD

There's so many to choose from! :D

Edited by Zuser