Help me find a PC game Plz

us11csalyer

Code Geuass? It is very good.

It's ok in the start, falls apart into grandiose scenes that make little sense and just gives up trying to make sense near the end.

Back on topic... Was spending a few hours searching the Steam library for anything close, and coming up mostly short. There was one fairly expensive game that looked like it 'might' fit the bill... But $50 and comes with Ubisoft's "Screw you over because we can" DRM. Maybe someone else can suggest something.

*edit* Most of the ones I found, like Tropico, were mission based instead of free-form, so can imagine that's not what you're wanting.

Galciv II might be an option, it has lots of customization and a turn based system with some colony building stuff, but is more about space exploration. Saw several others who looked similar, but same story. I think it's just a genre that has been snuffed out in favor or more action oriented or multi-player oriented platforms.

Galactic civ2 is really good. Got old after awhile though. Medieval total war 2 fits what I am looking for but I am so tired of the era.

There are a couple ones set in more of a colonial time period that reportedly are fairly good. The names escape me at the moment though.

Galactic civ2 is really good. Got old after awhile though. Medieval total war 2 fits what I am looking for but I am so tired of the era.

There are a couple ones set in more of a colonial time period that reportedly are fairly good. The names escape me at the moment though.

Yes Empire total war is set during the colonial period and is extremely good

Try the stronghold series, for you I recommend any except for the later ones and legends

If you want a quick description it is kind of like sim city except older medieval and you lay castle sieges and build your own army and your own castle

Think i know exactly what you are looking for, take a look at the "Anno" series. Like Anno 1404 or Anno 2070, depending on what time period interests you.

The Anno games offer very involved city building, land and sea combat, city defense, and much more.