Mods - Primary Image

ShadowDragyn

When an image is assigned as the primary image for a mod, it doesn't seem to actually do much.

It isn't the first image shown on the mod's page, and while it is the image shown on the New Files section of the main page (about the only effect it seems to have) it is not the image shown on the Popular Files section.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, it'd be nice to choose and set the three PRIMARY pictures on the mod's front page. They are the ones supposed to grab attention after all.

However, currently, there is no control what goes up there. Seems to be the file latest added. However, I'd like more control over slots 1, 2, 3 at least that show up first on the mod front page.

Great catch! Hopefully Nexus and NMM team will look into this.

I've just made my first 2 uploads (re-uploads from the NWNvault to be precise) and I hade the same problem (which I also had at the vault).

In my case I found a workaround (no idea if it is reproducable) to replace the pics in slot #1st and slot #4 pic out of seven.

- I deleted slot #4

- then I uploaded the pic from slot #1 a second time and it went into slot #4 as if it replaced the one I just deleted.

- Then I deleted slot #1 and uploaded the pic that had been in slot #4 again and it went into slot #1

I Hope that helps and didn't just work for me out of sheer luck :rolleyes:

Edited by thestoryteller01