Request of Mods

zsolt0704

A mod that removes the necklace on the Athletic outfit would be nice also.

The more I look at it , the more I think it looks off with that particular outfit :sad:

this will only be possible in v1.0.3, as the necklace is part of the body section, but have experimented with removing the necklace, headphones (which can already be done by nullifying the entire section as the headphones is its own section). and the sports bra, all without issues.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way to add an opaque background to the dialogue subtitles and the dialogue choice box?

Sometimes it's very hard to read the text, because it's right above some very bright stuff.

Thanks for your answer Ehamloptiran !!

Now I can't wait for the release of the Frosty tool version 1.0.3 :smile:

And BTW thank you so much for your awesome mod manager tool that allows MEA to be a soooo much better game to play :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work !!

I'd like to start a topic, where people can come up with their mod ideas for modders, so that they and the entire community will have a clear idea about what people want to see happening as mods here on the Andromeda nexus.

I'd also like to make my own recommendations first.

1. A Suvi romance mod, which allows male Ryders to romance this Irish red-head hottie, like most male players would actually want it.

2. A new hair mod for Cora. I have no problem with her current hairstyle, but I want to see something more feminine. She is a true beauty, and I think it's a shame that they didn't gave her something more womanly as her hairstyle.

So that would be my recommendations. I'm not a modder, but I hope that some actual modders will see the ideas of the community, and will make this already awesome game even better. :smile:

Check out on the NexusMods. THere are solutions for both your requests.

1. RomanceForAll

2. Many mods for Cora, like Emo, those by Ellise and last the very recent PrettyCora.

I'd like to use a mod that re-balance the prices of the sellers.

I can't see that the selling price is one sixth of the purchasing price.

Not meaning to be rude, but that's unnecessary. You make tons of money later in the game, especially with the right AVP investments. ;)