ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

[RELz] [UTILITY] [F4SE] Autoload - Launch-to-game and bypass the main menu.

Now updated for game version v1.10.50.

I've reintroduced a version-check in v1.3 since Autoload currently uses some F4SE functions that are not version-independent, thus making the plugin non-version-independent. Apologies for the crashing that you may have experienced if you used v1.2 with an incorrect game version.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've now updated Autoload for v1.10.75 - it can be downloaded from Github Releases [v1.5.0].

I'm finding that updating mod descriptions to reflect new game versions is taking more time than actually updating the mods themselves, so I'll now post new releases on Github - do 'watch' the repository if you want to receive a notification when there is an update!

The addresses that Autoload uses are sigscanned and do not have to be updated with new game versions; however the plugin uses F4SE functions that are version-specific and so it must be recompiled against the latest available F4SE version when it is out.

I have also set up automated builds for Autoload on the Appveyor continuous integration service. Should I not be around, anybody can initiate a new automatic build by updating the F4SE revision and submitting a pull-request on Github. The build service will automatically build against the specified F4SE revision and produce a DLL that will work with that version.