Hi everyone!

62firelight

Hi everybody. I've been looking at this site as a guest for a while and finally decided to register because of all the benefits you get as a member. :tongue:

I am going to start modding for TES IV and V because I've been bored over the last few months, I started with Morrowind(I think it's a good start to TES) and man was that a awesome game. Then Skyrim came out and I've been all over it with 5 characters lol. Finally started to get Oblivion for PC and now I'm stuck between a choice of 360 Minecraft or PC Skyrim. I really want to save up for PC Skyrim though cause of the modz! :woot: So far in Skyrim I've clocked 150 hours and more on 1st Warrior/Archer character. He's Level 50 so far, I want to stop with him and start again on 5th character which is a Khajiit(They seem so Cute to me!) and he's a thief dual-wielding sword and dagger. No main quest with him. Then there's my 2nd Basic Warrior(shield and sword) character who is a Nord and going to join the Stormcloaks though I don't really like them lol. And my 3rd character is a Khajiit called Sa'virr he's being role-played and when CK comes out and I get Skyrim for PC, I plan to make a questline for him but I think I'll need help though. And finally my 4th character who is a mage. I haven't really started much with him so that means he's still on the beginning quest Unbound(muhahaha) My favourite(excuse me, i'm not american) shout has to be Slow Time for really hard fights, Become Ethereal for when I fall and FUS RO DAH for when I really feel like it.

Outside of TES, I don't play much. Fallout 3, Halo: Reach and some other random games are what tend to keep me busy out of Skyrim. I am really excited and keen to start modding for Oblivion/Skyrim(when I get it) So that's me guys. :D