Star Wars Inspired

76NukaGirl

If I was doing a Star Wars mod, here's how I'd do it:

It takes place during the era of the Old Republic (the really Old Republic, not the Clone Wars stuff).

Ancient Sith and Jedi are in a space battle over some planet.

Some ships get shot down, and there are survivors.

These survivors go on to be isolated on the planet (which uses Skyrim's landscape).

That seems like the best way to set it up. That way there's a good excuse to not have a ton of different planets to visit and a lot of technology and different ships. Making the people stranded on the planet, like in the Lost Tribe of the Sith series of stories, would be plausible.

If I was doing a Star Wars mod, here's how I'd do it:

It takes place during the era of the Old Republic (the really Old Republic, not the Clone Wars stuff).

Ancient Sith and Jedi are in a space battle over some planet.

Some ships get shot down, and there are survivors.

These survivors go on to be isolated on the planet (which uses Skyrim's landscape).

That seems like the best way to set it up. That way there's a good excuse to not have a ton of different planets to visit and a lot of technology and different ships. Making the people stranded on the planet, like in the Lost Tribe of the Sith series of stories, would be plausible.

I've liked the OR setting but I'd like more of it being a planet with Temples and such.

First thing that comes to my mind is that I think it could be pretty cool if a lightsaber would instantly kill people, including yourself.

Might make it a lot harder but its how it is in the movies too lol, this always bothered me in star wars games like you have to slash a dozen of times even though one hit should rip right through you.

Edited by ShawDanon

Lol mandalorian faction would be interesting...