Does anyone else wait?

bleeargh

...Oblivion used to have the duplicate glitch with arrows that made the game a lot of fun, now its gone and im stuck with the unfun scroll glitch... I wouldnt have known what the arrow glitch was like if I hadnt bought it when I did.

Lol, you can always mod it to get your nostalgic glitch back.

I think my perspective with how to wait a bit when getting newer games has been heavily influenced with my experience with Oblivion. I see more benefits when waiting like saving money, more bugs fixed, more mods, more documentation... most of these already mentioned from the posts above.

I'm still a bit undecided on getting Skyrim though, I'm not much a fan of Steam. But that's just me. Maybe, I might cave in. :P

I'm with you on the Steam issue AnimalRiot. Sad thing is, Steam's dream of 'world domination' seems to be coming to fruition ... pretty hard to find a new release that doesn't require Steam at least for activation. Soon you and I will be able to achieve maximum savings. No money spent on new games, no money spent on new hardware to run those new games, no money spent on operating systems for that new hardware.

If there were more than two of us the 'no money spent' aspect may have an impact, but I'm afraid the other camp is too large for us to ever be noticed.