Creation kit coming out Tuesday!

Timb91

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a thought. Maybe the surprise is that they will make mods available for consoles? It could be the source of the delay. Think about it. They said half a year ago that they would like mods to be available for consoles too and that it's a Microsoft/Sony thing. If you put a moded Skyrim on consoles it works it's just a matter of how you will give it to the players. It was something like that. Or how I understood it anyway. :biggrin:

I just had a thought. Maybe the surprise is that they will make mods available for consoles? It could be the source of the delay. Think about it. They said half a year ago that they would like mods to be available for consoles too and that it's a Microsoft/Sony thing. If you put a moded Skyrim on consoles it works it's just a matter of how you will give it to the players. It was something like that. Or how I understood it anyway. :biggrin:

Nice idea but that got shot down about 45 minutes ago via Twitter:

boct1584 Matt Bocian

@Bethblog I heard a rumor that you have the architecture to support mods on the console versions of Skyrim. Confirm/Deny?

54 minutes ago

@Bethblog

Bethesda Blog

@boct1584 there are no current plans for user mods on consoles.