Unique Classes and Playstyles

Thorinstark

Depending on how broad you want to make the strokes:

You have 1 class: Hero or Dovahkin

Then break it down into : Battlemage, Ranger, Warrior, Rogue, Mage

Where you take it further from that is just a matter of semantics and how much imagination you can put into a computer game.

I don't think it's anything unique or uncommon, but I am playing a female Breton cleric archetype.

I plan o maximizing light armor tree, restoration, and divide the third between smithing and enchanting. She's pure support supporting my companions. So far it's been working fine, and I use the Deadly Dragon mod and play on Expert, so that should speak something. Basically, I am my companion's healer, and fit in a weapon swing or two when I am not defending myself with wards against hostile spells or blocking enemies trying to kill me while I keep Lydia up fighting for me.

The reason I didn't go heavy armor is more RP'ish, since she's petite and physically not too strong I can't see her being all bulky inside a heavy armor. So yeah, this is a fun change from the usual killer char if you enjoy playing support/healer types.

The only unique styles I can can think of are pacifist, brawler/monk (no magic no armour no weapons just fists). if you used one of the mods to upgrade shouts it might be interesting to use a Dovah Dovakiin (ony shouts for combat) Skyrim sadly isn't vegas and you are definately railroaded into combat.

The only unique styles I can can think of are pacifist, brawler/monk (no magic no armour no weapons just fists). if you used one of the mods to upgrade shouts it might be interesting to use a Dovah Dovakiin (ony shouts for combat) Skyrim sadly isn't vegas and you are definately railroaded into combat.

Those arent unique really. A dual wielding light armored axe wielder that only uses enchantments for healing now thats unique.

Its called a Bloody Berserker. I highly recommend enchantment healing as it doesnt break up the action. No need for menus unless your gathering.

Edited by ModelV

Funny, but me thinks those are common, too!

What we need is the old way to create classes and crap, not this jack of all trades thing Skyrim has, i miss the old way :/

Ah, but I'm liking this. It's better for how I imagine things. Why shouldn't a character be able to pick up a bow just because they use magic? Skyrim allows it but with a nice leveling aspect, so that using a bow won't do much until after you practice with it.

You still only get good at the things you practice a lot with.