Shut SAM Up?

Asakti

I know we are only in the 'hopes and dreams' phase of mods right now...but is there any way we can shut SAM up? The "SAM Spam" is driving me crazy.

I really wish I could just rip the sound files out... :pinch:

I know we are only in the 'hopes and dreams' phase of mods right now...but is there any way we can shut SAM up? The "SAM Spam" is driving me crazy.

I really wish I could just rip the sound files out... :pinch:

Yes dear lord please! If you have the game set on certain modes (story, anything above easy) he should say things a few times, but after a while, WE GET IT! Just shut up!

I would like to shut him up at certain instances. Such as his constant reminder of mining locations, the moment I open the mining window. Well, yes genius, guess what, I opened that window because I already knew.

Or his constant rambling about having new email when there isn't one.

I would like to shut him up at certain instances. Such as his constant reminder of mining locations, the moment I open the mining window. Well, yes genius, guess what, I opened that window because I already knew.

Her. The voice is female.

Her. The voice is female.

Is it supposed to be that?

Gee, you never learn.