Clothes & armors, to be sexy or to be protected ? That's the q

Sibyllina

You know, comics and animes have proved long ago that the less covering armor is the most protecting, so I will not question this point... what prevents me using skimp armors in Skyrim is far more prosaic... is that place is cold like... uhh... northern lands?

I have a fun fact about it. I just made an armor, base on a kids tv show. In my description I was saying; there will be a cbbe version, making reference to a more compatible model. Since then, people ask me 2 things; young girs, womens or anime fan, want a blue, red orange or light version, they all asking me this through nexus forum or perso messages. And a lot of people asking me to release a cbbe version, big boobs less covering, they all asking me this through my e-mail!

Ok guys why is so tabou to ask a perver version through nexus? And why is so tabou to make a armor and not making it less covering? There is a guys who tag my files has not realistic and He said, because in real life girls are to weak for full body armor..... Wait what?

I have no problems whit stereotypes, but please pervers stop trolling everything you don't like, hidden in your e-mails. I love nude womens, but I like to see those artistes making full hight details armors too.

There is a guys who tag my files has not realistic and He said, because in real life girls are to weak for full body armor..... Wait what?

This is news to me. How do you think this big, strong dude would fair up against little, weak Joan of Arc? :P

LoL i've been with reenactment groups, basicly we wore historicly correct armors and weapons from 1397 - 1436.

We had lots of women in the group and they fought like men and they wore fullplate, i think men underestimate a womens physique, they may not have the same potential as a man in building muscle mass, but they sure know how to fight if they want to. Women can wear plate armor, yes it's heavy, but women who train combat will have strong enough physique to wear it as well. If a normal male farmer tried to put on full-plate he would not be able to fight well in it..so it's all up to the point of proper training and learning how to use armor as a second skin. So the point of girls beeing to weak to carry real protective armor is invalid.

To the point. I think protective armor is good for both parts, women having plate that barely covers the nipples is as like as a male who wears his own penis platehelmet and nothing else.. I can understand why people want nudemods, by all means, you don't need to be a perv to enjoi a womens body, BUT, why not just look at pictures or movies of real women and not animated polygons with textures? But half-naked women sells, thats how it is irl as well.

Eye candy is great (yes, I loves me some eye candy too!), I just wish people would stop passing it off as full invulnerable plate type armor with ungodly protection.

The only thing this skimpy stuff should affect is Speechcraft, mesmerization and completely agility based skills. :thumbsup:

Personally I think most "skimpy/sexy" mods are just ridiculous, while the insane amount of them is embarrassing to the whole community. I dont understand why people waste time and talent into making all that stuff instead of more serious things that actually fit the game. It's so ironic to see how picky people are about texture-packs being "true to the original artistic feel" of the game, while these types of mods are dominating the Nexus there after :rolleyes:

But there are of course a few exceptions that doesnt completely lack in taste. I'm not against sexy/nude stuff in my game, I just think it should have some logic and class to it. An old favourite is Sinblood's contributions for Oblivion, just as an example. I do however prefer more protected clothes and armor.

I'm hoping to find the time to learn exporting/importing models into Skyrim with Nifscope in the future, as I work a lot with both 3d and textures in various projects. I would gladly like to contribute some new proper protected armors to both female and male characters. But for now I only (barely) have time for texturing :unsure: The current workflow with importing 3d-models into Skyrim is really quite the b*tch.

Edited by Mr. Bravo

First of all let me thank all the modders you have made great The Elder Scrolls. First of all you modders! then Bethesda.

I agree with those who argue that most of the sexy armors are ridiculous. Is full of mod on nudity which differ only in the texture of the nipple.

Surely the success of Skyrim has brought many more modders than before and have the right to have fun and to publish their mod, but doing so has become difficult to browse through the archive looking for something really nice and helpful.

I look forward to the wonderful armor of Eye Candy that were in Oblivion.

@jet4571: not all of us have the knowledge or time to mod. Some can bare scratch a couple hours a week to play Skyrim (And half of it finding, updating and applying mods!).

I think you misunderstood me. She was saying the tools were expensive and I was naming 2 that are free. I said nothing about use them to make armor herself.