[WIP] Nuka World Reborn

EnvyDeveloper

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP has been updated.

Â

What's left is the implementation of 2 more quests, then the finishing touches, voice acting and testing. One of the characters has already been fully voiced - the rest will hopefully be, once I finish all of the loose ends.

sounds good , we're still interested in this mod!

• 2 weeks later...

Update - I need to do the loose ends, testing and voice acting before this mod can be released.

Edit: Forgot to mention that this mod has affinity events, so that companions from the base game, Nuka-World and the new companion will respond to the choices you make and things you say in this mod.

Edited by EnvyDeveloper

Update - I need to do the loose ends, testing and voice acting before this mod can be released.

Edit: Forgot to mention that this mod has affinity events, so that companions from the base game, Nuka-World and the new companion will respond to the choices you make and things you say in this mod.

Do all the companions react to the events of this mod? Also how far off is this mod from beta testing?

Edited by Narmz

Do all the companions react to the events of this mod? Also how far off is this mod from beta testing?

Aside from Longfellow, yes. As far as I can see, Bethesda did not add affinity events to him in Nuka-World, though the wikia says differently.

It's really close for beta-testing, just need to tie up the loose ends that I've seen.

Aside from Longfellow, yes. As far as I can see, Bethesda did not add affinity events to him in Nuka-World, though the wikia says differently.

It's really close for beta-testing, just need to tie up the loose ends that I've seen.

Good stuff. Yeah with Longfellow I usually just use the cheat command holotape to max affinity with him to get his perk n leave him in FH. If u need any testers I'd be happy to help

• 1 month later...