So what can we expect Today/Tom in CK terms/bonus

nightmare_pwner

The surprise is a HQ texture pack.

Do you mean something like HD textures? Its confirmed or only speculation?

If by HD you mean High Detail, then yes. HQ (High Quality) doesn't need to be textures that are 2x or 4x (or 8x for some of these retexes) the size, they just need to be highly detailed, which the vanilla textures are not.

^ That, or a weapons pack. Well a good one, like adding a new weapon type such as spears or crossbows with perks. That's a cheap items addon I'd pay for any day.

Here would be my top two real surprises:

1. Continuation of the Thalmor conflcit after the civil war (i mean really it was like four quests and bam unified skyrim...except for the "hidden" camps) I mean that would be a nice new quest if it was free, maybe option to side with and get a lot of (useless) gold or something cool or side against and push the thalmor out of skyrim and inspire the empire/cause more provinces to break off.

2. New lands that use the areas of cyrodil and morrowind (i mean, those gates are so tempting) or if they felt insanely awesome and generous they'd add the continent of akavir into the game haha

of course, i'm worried if they provide new textures, they won't be as good as some of the modded ones already out

in any case, id be happy if they added in new bard songs despite me only listening to ragnar the red

12:10 PM here. No CK yet. I dout it's ever coming.

Any minute now I'm thinking, since 1 PM is the projected release date. Either that or its been delayed AGAIN, which would suck SOO hard, though I really can't imagine what could keep them more than a day or two.

Edited by TheElderInfinity