About the Creation Kit

Thunderwulf32

I've followed you all's instruction by going to steam under Tools and I even downloaded the Steam app.

I checked everywhere and I don't see the option to download the Creation Kit. I looked here on this site and don't see any step-by step instructions on how to download the application.

So you if you all could which I know you all won't, if you would provide a step by step instructions on how to do so, because the Tools---> and so and so isn't working.

You supposedly need to go to your Library -> Tools

I wouldn't know. I hate steam and refuse to use it. Am waiting for somebody to upload the CK and shower with my lurv.

Is that the steampowered.com website? If so, I don't see anything about Library.

Is it in the Steam App I've downloaded?

Click the Skyrim loader icon on your desktop, wait until the steam icon appears in your system tray, double click on it, go to view menu > tools > creation kit.

Edit: of course you must be running Steam in online mode.

Edited by kn1ghtfall

I wouldn't know. I hate steam and refuse to use it. Am waiting for somebody to upload the CK and shower with my lurv.

I don't know if it works without Steam, anyway the following new files have been installed in my skyrim directory:

CreationKit.exe

flowchartx32.dll

ssce5432.dll

Papyrus Compiler (directory)

Click the Skyrim loader icon on your desktop, wait until the steam icon appears in your system tray, double click on it, go to view menu > tools > creation kit.

Nothing is there. All I see is a huge list of video games in the Library., that says "Not Installed."

Nothing is there. All I see is a huge list of video games in the Library., that says "Not Installed."

Restart Steam and you will see Creation Kit under Tools in the Steam.

Click on the all All Games drop down and select tools, then install "Creation Kit."

In that video games list right? Cuz I still don't see it. IF you don't mind could you send me a copy of the Creation Kit.exe?

In that video games list right? Cuz I still don't see it. IF you don't mind could you send me a copy of the Creation Kit.exe?

http://i.imgur.com/x4hGo.jpg