Ck not available son steam

3AMt

There is no way to install the ck. All they say is: Its finally there, but it isn't. I can't download or something. There's nothing in the tool section. And the high res textures aren't available to.

What should I do? Are they trieng to sell it via DLC. Where the hell is it? I don't get it.

at least all the give us and the only thing available is there stupid workshop, I don't need this crap for sure.

Damn, has anybody installed it??? Where is that damn secret ck?

Edited by 3AMt

It's in tools, it's just named Creation Kit, nothing about TES in the name.

Textures are under DLC, but its's free.

Also the Steam seems to be fried, so download of anything over 5kb will most likely take many hours. As usually.

Open up Steam -> Library -> There's a drop down box under "Downloads"... click on that - > Double click "Creation Kit"

The Download section is empty for me :(

Open Steam -go up the the top LEFT and click on the STEAM drop down menu and click EXIT. (the X in the upper right will NOT do it)

Then open Steam again so it can connect fresh.

Go to the LIBRARY menu at the top and click on the TOOLS drop down menu and click on TOOLS.

CREATION KIT should be in the list so double click on it.

Edited by GMatthews

It's in tools, it's just named Creation Kit, nothing about TES in the name.

Textures are under DLC, but its's free.

Also the Steam seems to be fried, so download of anything over 5kb will most likely take many hours. As usually.

I downloaded CK via Steam Tools and it took minutes. It's a small file and the EXE installs in the Skyrim folder.

It looks like all the other Beth Creation Kits.