Frequent CTD's with modded game and I can't seem to fix it.

MedicinalFoetus

Obviously crashes come with the territory of modding and you should expect that going into it as did I but the issue is that everything had been running perfectly fine (frame drops aside) until I installed the Morrowind Acoustic Overhaul mod (http://download.fliggerty.com/download-76-1045) which made my game crash every five feet however after uninstalling the mod it still continued to crash almost constantly, I figured it best to delete my Morrowind game folder and begin using a backup instead but I'm still experiencing frequent crashes on cell change or saving which leads me to believe that the issue wasn't with MAO (admittedly making that part of the story redundant) but with some other mod/s in my load order.

Only issue is I wouldn't know where to begin looking as as I said before I'd not been having any issues with playing the game before installing the mod which I've just removed (I also reverted to a save that existed prior to installing MAO as well as starting a new save altogether, frequent crashes still)

I was wondering if anyone more knowledgeable of Morrowind Modding than myself could take a look at my load order and tell me what's going wrong as I just can't figure it. As well I've noted whether or not I've cleaned the mods with tes3cmd as I know that there's some mods which you aren't supposed to clean or something like that but bugger me if I know how I'm to differentiate.

I am using MGSO but I've installed the latest versions of MWSE, MGE XE and MCP (or rather version 2.2 of it because I'd been having issues with the installation of 2.3)

_001_ Morrowind.esm
_002_ Tribunal.esm
_003_ Bloodmoon.esm
_004_ Texture Fix - Bloodmoon 1.1.esm
_005_ abotWaterLife.esm
_006_ Morrowind Patch 1.6.5 Beta (BTB Edit).esm
_007_ Texture Fix 2.0.esm
_008_ Tamriel_Data.esm
_009_ Poorly Placed Object Fix 1.2.esm
_010_ GDR_MasterFile.esm
_011_ TR_Mainland.esm ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Cleaned
_012_ MRM.esm --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cleaned
_013_ wl_SolstheimOverhaul_v1.esm ------------------------------------------------------- Cleaned
_014_ SirLuthor-Tools.esp
_015_ Meteor.esp
_016_ Unique Banners and Signs.esp
_017_ Better Bodies.esp
_018_ Windows Glow.esp
_019_ abotGuars.esp
_020_ abotWhereAreAllBirdsGoing.esp
_021_ Key Replacer Trib & BM.esp
_022_ JEB_muffin_fix.esp
_023_ Psy_UniqueDremora_T.esp
_024_ Mournhold Overhaul v2.0 - WG + NPC's.esp -------------------------------------- Cleaned
_025_ Sotha Sil Expanded.esp ---------------------------------------------------------------- Cleaned
_026_ werewolfrealism-moononly_changeatwill.esp -------------------------------------- Cleaned
_027_ Windows Glow - Tribunal Eng.esp
_028_ Fair Magicka Regen 2.0b.esp
_029_ WA_Signy_Signposts(!).ESP
_030_ Better Skulls.ESP
_031_ Particle Arrow Replacer.esp
_032_ Psy_VGR_Armour.esp
_033_ MA_snowprincetomb_v3.esp
_034_ Vurt's Grazelands Trees.esp
_035_ AtmosphericSoundEffects-3.0-Tribunal.esp
_036_ abotWindowsGlow.esp
_037_ Mills of Morrowind.esp
_038_ Statue Replacer - Normal.esp
_039_ bones.esp
_040_ Shieldfx.esp
_041_ Book Jackets - Morrowind.esp
_042_ Book Jackets - Tribunal.esp
_043_ Fliggerty's Almanac.esp
_044_ Book Jackets - Bloodmoon.esp
_045_ Better Clothes_v1.1.esp
_046_ NewBlood_MwTbBm1.1.esp
_047_ Neo's Unique Creatures.esp
_048_ Keening_Reforged_v2.0.ESP
_049_ BetterClothesForTB.esp
_050_ correctUV Ore Replacer 1.0.esp
_051_ Bloated Caves.esp
_052_ ExcellentMagicSounds.esp
_053_ almalexia armor.esp
_054_ More Better Clothes.ESP
_055_ Golden Gold.esp
_056_ OTR_Coast_Variety.esp
_057_ Animated Morrowind.esp
_058_ New Voices.esp
_059_ Sleepers, Awake!.esp
_060_ guarskin_drum_replacer.esp
_061_ LeftGloves_Addon_v2.esp
_062_ Face of the Hortator.esp
_063_ The Doors - Caldera,Walls 1.3.esp
_064_ UniqueFinery.esp
_065_ BIG_BALMORA.ESP
_066_ Epic_SadrithMora.esp
_067_ SpeechcraftBalance.ESP
_068_ Unique Jewelry and Accessories.esp
_069_ True_Lights_And_Darkness_1.0-NoDaylight.esp
_070_ wl_sol_neverhallspatch.ESP
_071_ wl_sol_millsofmorrowindpatch.ESP
_072_ Clean MCFC_1.0.esp
_073_ imperial chain fix.esp
_074_ Tower Vos.ESP
_075_ UF_HortRobeF001.esp
_076_ Vurt's BC Tree Replacer II.esp
_077_ DB_Attack_Mod.esp
_078_ New Bodies - Clean.esp
_079_ Epic Dagon Fel.esp
_080_ Holidays Across Tamriel - Vvardenfell - RR Holamayan mod.esp
_081_ Live Free.esp
_082_ Female Armor - Complete.esp
_083_ The Neverhalls.esp
_084_ sm_ForgottenHalls.esp ---------------------------------------------------------------- Cleaned
_085_ Better Weapons and Armors.esp
_086_ Graphic Herbalism TotSP.esp
_087_ Pool of Forgetfulness.ESP
_088_ COI.esp ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cleaned
_089_ Dramatic Vivec.esp
_090_ New Gnaar Mok.ESP
_091_ Immersive Seyda Neen.ESP
_092_ STA_guides_replacer.esp
_093_ TR_Preview.esp
_094_ Graphic Herbalism Tamriel_Data.esp
_095_ Better_Sounds.esp
_096_ RR_Danke's_Cephalopod_Armor_Eng.esp
_097_ The Doors - Ald-Ruhn 1.4.esp
_098_ swole swits.ESP
_099_ OfficialMods_v5.esp -------------------------------------------------------------------- Cleaned
_100_ TR_Travels.esp -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cleaned
_101_ Atmospheric Plazas - WG.esp -------------------------------------------------------- Cleaned
_102_ The Doors of Oblivion 1.0.esp -------------------------------------------------------- Cleaned
_103_ The Doors of Oblivion 1.3sound changes.esp ------------------------------------ Cleaned
_104_ Erengard Mines.esp -------------------------------------------------------------------- Cleaned
_105_ Farmer Mod v4.3.esp ------------------------------------------------------------------ Cleaned
_106_ Import Business; the Merchant of Vvardenfell.esp ------------------------------- Cleaned
_107_ DreamersExpansion.ESP
_108_ Undead arise from death 3.5.esp ---------------------------------------------------- Cleaned
_109_ Wayfarer's Rest v1.21.esp ------------------------------------------------------------- Cleaned
_110_ Welcome to the Arena! v6.6.esp ------------------------------------------------------ Cleaned
_111_ RR_Holamayan_Eng.esp --------------------------------------------------------------- Cleaned
_112_ Cavernes Overhaul -Eng.esp ---------------------------------------------------------- Cleaned
_113_ RR_Melchior's_Silt_Strider_Armor_Eng.esp ---------------------------------------- Cleaned
_114_ Graphic Herbalism.esp ------------------------------------------------------------------ Cleaned, also not using the version that was packaged with MGSO as I heard that one has script issues.
_115_ Pelagiad Renewed001.esp ------------------------------------------------------------- Cleaned
_116_ multipatch.esp
Sorry if this seems like what it is, which is to say that it seems like I'm dropping my issues on other people and asking that they fix it but again I just genuinely don't even know where to begin, any help would be greatly appreciated.

All I can say for sure is "Excellent magic sounds" causes some scripts to not function. I had to remove it.

Yeah I think I recall seeing that elsewhere on the forums, something about mods that use scripted magic spells not functioning properly with sound replacers due to them using the sound to run the script or something or other to that effect.

I don't know that I'm using any mods that are using such scripted spells myself but it could be worth disabling it all the same.

I installed the newest version of mlox, ran through all the conflicts and issues it gave me, ensured they were all properly dealt with and my game is still properly buggered. It may be best for me to just make a fresh install and take a more measured approach to modding it.