Arena was originally planned to be in

antonkr

That's pretty wicked, I always enjoyed the wanton slaughterhouse that the arena was back in the previous games.

As for attributes? That's new, I wonder how they'd be reworked in, though? I actually kinda like going without them (mainly because of how much effort was involved - without mods - to level them perfectly in Oblivion).

Edited by MrTastix

This was actually noticed a while back on the mod talk forum, along with a real carriage mode that is partially in the game, but since the CK came out there's a LOT more easily viewable. The meshes point to Windhelm being the location, and it was called the Pit. I honestly wonder if it won't be DLC, but since Beth said they wanted to do large DLC, I kind of doubt it unless it's packed into something else. I'm just gonna drop these here to go along with antonkr's screens. Antonkr, I haven't checked in the CK, but do the purple textures show correctly? They won't in game. Windhelm Pit - Imgur

This was actually noticed a while back on the mod talk forum, along with a real carriage mode that is partially in the game, but since the CK came out there's a LOT more easily viewable. The meshes point to Windhelm being the location, and it was called the Pit. I honestly wonder if it won't be DLC, but since Beth said they wanted to do large DLC, I kind of doubt it unless it's packed into something else. I'm just gonna drop these here to go along with antonkr's screens. Antonkr, I haven't checked in the CK, but do the purple textures show correctly? They won't in game. Windhelm Pit - Imgur

Oh...well then, let me be the first to say HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME.

*dies*

Skyrim is begging for an Arena mod, now.

Edited by luxwing0go