Stuck facial expression

Woobisan

So after fighting a dragon my face is stuck on one expression, i used mfg reset and it does nothing i also used mfg expression 7 to reset it to nuetral and it wokrs but when i load the dave it goes back to the stuck one. Could this be because i am a vampire? I have no idea and there are no face nids for SE. Any input would be appreciated.

Your parents warned you that your face might get stuck if you kept making funny faces...

Heh, sorry. Couldn't resist. Please list your load order and we'll see if something jumps out at one of us.

Also, tell us whether you've already tried reverting to an earlier save or not.

Well it fixed itself after fighting a dragon, which is funny because that was when it got wonky. So yeah if you make funny faces at a dragon then you get cursed with furrowed eyebrows until you fight another. Also thanks for the reply, I guess that's part of skyrim because everytime you start a new game there is a potential of a bug that never happened before to pop up, even with no mods.

• 7 months later...

I have the answer to this problem.

1) Unequip any weapons or spells your character is using

2) Open the console

3) Click on your character

4) Enter the command recycleactor (yes, you're reading this correctly) and press enter

5) Exit the console.

Your screen will go wonky for a few seconds then revert to normal leaving your character with a normal expression.

I tried this on a whim when I was left with no other option to fix this, and it actually worked.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the answer to this problem.

1) Unequip any weapons or spells your character is using

2) Open the console

3) Click on your character

4) Enter the command recycleactor (yes, you're reading this correctly) and press enter

5) Exit the console.

Your screen will go wonky for a few seconds then revert to normal leaving your character with a normal expression.

I tried this on a whim when I was left with no other option to fix this, and it actually worked.

I had the issue and I your method fixed it. Thank you very much!

Funny fact: After entering the command a full set of Iron Armor appears equipped on your character. Lol

• 1 year later...