great Mad Geniuses of Modding

tnu

who do you think of all of the Modders of the game is the maddest? ones who make Sheogorath proud

Stabbey_the_Clown his works in the Hilarity mod were pure genius befiting of both Sheogorath and Sanguine and the mad scientist within us all

Jenny Uk: now her stuff was just Sick and twisted

CWar: his chest o'fun was one of the most entertaining things i hve come across in a long time

Trollf his "Actors" mods as well as his forecasters will reallly give a sense of controle to some extentsomthign about it

who do you think of all of the Modders of the game is the maddest? ones who make Sheogorath proud

Stabbey_the_Clown his works in the Hilarity mod were pure genius befiting of both Sheogorath and Sanguine and the mad scientist within us all

Jenny Uk: now her stuff was just Sick and twisted

CWar: his chest o'fun was one of the most entertaining things i hve come across in a long time

Trollf his "Actors" mods as well as his forecasters will reallly give a sense of controle to some extentsomthign about it

Geniuses? I'm not sure, maybe all you afore mentioned

Maddest? ahaah. This one I know. Myself, not for any work I did, but by just thinking I ever could do any work :biggrin:

Archived