⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Hello: I am a innocent bystander

Lisnpuppy

Ok boys!

I dont need a gun to prtect myself...I can do that with pure force of will. Or with my car.

And I fear nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha <evil laugh here!)

But thanks for the hi...

why dont I get a fishy stick anyway? That Finn-boy got one. :biggrin:

OH WAIT THERE IT IS!!

Whew! I was so worried! I might have cried.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...female darkelf...er...wait..

Busted! Burn the elf! Its the darkskin, she must be pure evil! ;) lol

What?!? Dark Elf?!? Where?!?! >:(

*eyes turn murder red*

*loads desert eagle*

female from West Virginia USA. I love to read sci-fi fantasy, have lead a rich, interesting life (I swear)

Wait a sec, did you say you weren't a dark elf? Ok then. I get the side story. :whistling:

...female darkelf...er...wait..

Busted! Burn the elf! Its the darkskin, she must be pure evil! ;) lol

What?!? Dark Elf?!? Where?!?! >:(

*eyes turn murder red*

*loads desert eagle*

female from West Virginia USA. I love to read sci-fi fantasy, have lead a rich, interesting life (I swear)

Wait a sec, did you say you weren't a dark elf? Ok then. I get the side story. :whistling:

Does my picture look like a dark elf? Or Nec's revised mystic dark elf..or anything like that? Of course not!!

Those evil, dark..things...like Mudcrabs they are!

:whistling:

Yeah, I hate dark elves also. They enslaved people from their families, and the way I see it, they all deserve their death warrants. So if I ever saw one, I would shoot him on sight. >:(

Yeah, I hate dark elves also. They enslaved people from their families, and the way I see it, they all deserve their death warrants. So if I ever saw one, I would shoot him on sight. >:(

My dear Lord Slyther:

Just remember...

Not all are what they seem.

Even if most dunmer are not the same way as others, still, it's unforgiving. So I have to take them down. Even if there are innocents. But I must do what's right for Tamriel. I'm afraid my troops in game are at war with Morrowind. Really nothing I can do to stop the war really.

But my story said, and I welcome you to the forums once again! :wink:

Even if most dunmer are not the same way as others, still, it's unforgiving. So I have to take them down. Even if there are innocents. But I must do what's right for Tamriel. I'm afraid my troops in game are at war with Morrowind. Really nothing I can do to stop the war really.

But my story said, and I welcome you to the forums once again! :wink:

Thank you again My Lord, for your most gracious welcome.

Ok, so almost everyone worships me? I guess that clearly states my custom member title when I get 501 posts. :blink:

Get off your high horse; no one worships you. Like, three people think you're cool.

Welcome, and ignore Slyther and his cronies. The former's head is bigger then the rest of his body, and the latter all 'respect' him as they don't want to be crushed by the giant head.

Ok, so almost everyone worships me? I guess that clearly states my custom member title when I get 501 posts. :blink:

Get off your high horse; no one worships you. Like, three people think you're cool.

Welcome, and ignore Slyther and his cronies. The former's head is bigger then the rest of his body, and the latter all 'respect' him as they don't want to be crushed by the giant head.

he he... nice one... :P

gman, what did I tell you about the rules? My lawyers are preparing to file suit as we speak, unless you agree to include the fishystick rule...

Sorry, I couldn't... I was in school... :unsure:

Will you forgive me? :D

Archived