Is Snap'n Build really gone?

Hamv90

I just downloaded snappy house kit mod thinking it would be a good replacer for this mod but the problem is I like the foundation stuff that comes with this mod. Does snappy house kit give fancy foundations? I'm also kinda sick and tired of building the same crap wood house for settlers with snap'n build too so I wouldn't mind uninstalling it and going with snappy house kit only but those foundations come in handy for things like fireworks stands near walls and covering up that big hole left over after scrapping croup manor with scrap everything mod and some other stuff I can't remember right now.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snap n build i dont think ever got finished. it was an interesting idea.... there are a few mods like it; modular housing for instance was sooooo much fun but it was never completed lol so you would get to a certain point and be like wait this isnt going to work.

some modders will delete there mods if they feel like they arent good. so the modder doesnt get a bad rep for what they think is a s#*! mod, however i strongly disagree with this and would like to modders accept that they were unable to finish the mod and leave it there for other modders to have that foundation to work on and bring the mod up to be cool but many modders have the idea that its their intellectual property, which it is, and wont let others steal their work.

kinda sad bc i liked snap in build but it never actually worked too well. such a great concept

@Dragonslayer2k12

Snappy has some foundation pieces. Under Floors and under Base/Foundation. If u miss any let me know in the comment section! I hope u will find it useful and fun! :smile:

@bethra

Yeah I got that one too it works great but thanks to sanctuary restoration mod ultimate edition I don't need to use it much except for some foundation pieces I use for a commerce area in sanctuary.

@robboten

I left a comment at your mod page it is lookin good just taking time to get used to it with a new playthrough.

• 3 weeks later...

It's really sad it was one of best mod to create new building in Fallout 4. Is there a similar mod on nexus to this one? Can someone upload full Snap'n Build somewhere?

Only the author of Snap'n Build could upload it. Since he's the one who took it down, unless he changes his mind we're out of luck.