WTF SERIOUSLY!

TheDarkPrince

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We can do anything, we just can't do everything."

Honestly, How is a giant mud crab going to fit into lore?

Those all may be great Ideas and additions to the game, but i feel that they would make more sense as mods, being optional downloads.

Well actually the mudcrab would be the only non-lore fitting addition. But it would be nice to see some of these additions be released, preferably free, a later time. Especially that flaming stallion! Ghost rider, anyone?

Those all may be great Ideas and additions to the game, but i feel that they would make more sense as mods, being optional downloads.

How many times do I have to say this when people go on about 'lore'?!

DRAGONS!!!

Seriously, lore's pretty much out of the picture when you've got flying dragons plucking people from the ground.

Not to mention the whole 'Daedric' thing, and other stupid magical creatures.

Giant mudcrabs would fit in perfectly. ;)

Giant creatures appeared in oblivion already. It isn't unreasonable that Skyrim should have its share.

How many times do I have to say this when people go on about 'lore'?!

DRAGONS!!!

Seriously, lore's pretty much out of the picture when you've got flying dragons plucking people from the ground.

Not to mention the whole 'Daedric' thing, and other stupid magical creatures.

Giant mudcrabs would fit in perfectly. ;)

This post is ridiculous. Dragons are extremely lore friendly. And Dragons+Daedra/Aedra are the entire CORE of Elder Scrolls lore.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

They easily COULD have done that before release... but is it so hard to understand they were doing other things? They weren't just laying around twiddling their thumbs. A few of those things were purposely not put in the game for whatever reasons. Say they had put spears in the game but made them melee only... then people like you would be freaking out because you could not also throw the spears. If everything in that video had been in the game, people like you would still be griping because something else was missing.

But ignorance and entitlement are the world we live in and I need to accept that and do my best to just ignore the children.

Wow.. Stretching it bit too far you are.

Todd told us that Spears are impossible be done because of the engine limitation then we see spears. This whole thing and this "crying" has its place because we were lied to through out development of Skyrim.

Now when game finally came to be after so many years in development we can see that many things that we were promised did not happen and loads of things that previously weren't even possible on the engine are in one week of the development nonetheless.