Strange weather in Skyrim

ell46

I'm going to put this in spoilers just in case.

My first playthrough I did everything and anything, joined everything, killed without thought etc etc and the weather in Skyrim was just awful, always grey and miserable, always raining, thundering, snowing or blizzards.

My second game which I've played for quite a while, I chose to be a nice, good person, a loyal Nord, had just one blip with regard to the Battle Borns very early on in the game, haven't joined the thieves guild or the DB, haven't stolen anything, joining the Stormcloaks was my most serious crime with all that killing :rolleyes: there can't be much left to do and the weather has been amazing the sun always seems to be shining even in Riften and Windhelm, even in the snowy areas, there was only one blizzard in the whole game.

As anyone else found this or is it just me that has been lucky with the weather :huh:

As anyone else found this or is it just me that has been lucky with the weather :huh:

It's an amusing coincidence. Trust me. The weather is usually bad in this game for all my characters, and I generally RP nice guys. This simply opens the door for you to use your Clear Skies shout, though. :thumbsup:

Last night while playing I arrived at Windhelm at 6.20 in the morning and the big main doors positively glowed, it actually looked beautiful. I was wondering if a good character could affect the game atmosphere obviously not.