The Lounge Lord "Wars"

Thor.

Hey GrinnyFizz its WAAARRRR... Post here sense the poll is done and Over with....

make sure you sit back and relax while duking it out please, this is the lounge after all..:teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget your also the Yarl and High king of the lounge.....:dance: :dance: :dance:

Makes funny yet humorous jokes while running around insane like

I am the jester after all..

Edited by Thor.

I am Emperor, King, Viceroy, Arch Duke, Marquis, Count, Earl, and Journalistic Lord of the Lounge and will be so until I pass it off to someone else.

but you have yet to fufil your duties with a custom lounge signature and avatar. If you do not take care o fthat, i will be force to seize the crown and give it to a more... willing canidate

but you don't dress the part :psyduck:

They Call me Thor. the Jester, ready to serve the lord of the lounge..... pass me some chips, no not that kind the dorito kind :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: ..

I carry A huge Box with me, might be a new 200inch led tv or a statue of some kind you never know....:teehee: :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

but you don't dress the part :psyduck:

They Call me Thor. the Jester, ready to serve the lord of the lounge..... pass me some chips, no not that kind the dorito kind :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: ..

I carry A huge Box with me, might be a new 200inch led tv or a statue of some kind you never know....:teehee: :teehee:

a statue of a 200 inch dorito?? :whistling:

I am Emperor, King, Viceroy, Arch Duke, Marquis, Count, Earl, and Journalistic Lord of the Lounge and will be so until I pass it off to someone else.

but you have yet to fulfill your duties with a custom lounge signature and avatar. If you do not take care of that, i will be force to seize the crown and give it to a more... willing canidate

I'm working on it. Also wouldn't a terribly made screenshot of Raoul Duke count as custom made? Refitting the throne for a sig or something or other.