The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, that solves the hooded man problem... now let us return to Daggerfall." Sienna said mounting her horse again.

Selene looked at Coation and awaited a reply.

"Fine" Aardorn said

Coation did not reply, he seemed to be waiting for something

" Yes, to the palace." She wanted to have a race to the palace with Sienna, just for fun. " I'll race you." She said mounting her horse.

"I'll race you both" Aardorn offered, grinning, he obviously had something up his sleve

Coation still did nothing, still waiting, after a while he opened his eyes and headed towards the imperial city

Edited by Brutii

" Bubbly is my middle name." She replied feeling untouched by what she said." Suit yourself." She said nearing the palace. " Wait? A race? No teleporting? Your on." She said, her horse speeding up.

Aardorn laughed, he literally had something 'up his sleave' he drew it out "God help her" he said, drawing out a small Alyied statue "Coation will miss this" he stood still for a moment, then he moved in a blur, sprinting, catching the horse and arriving on the steps of the palace, he stopped moving and examined the statue "He shouldn't leave things lying around... they get nicked"

Edited by Brutii