The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Selene smiled, and looked at the great Titan.

Sienna sighed... "So... we seek refuge? Spread propaganda, and in a few years, when we are ready... try and take back our Empire?"

"A few years? Maybe a few decades seeing what he's got" Aardorn responded

Coation exaimened the dent on it's side "Hm, maybe I should strengthen the side armour"

Edited by Brutii

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Then we leave for Daggerfall... and let the Empire be controlled by evil... but one day we will be ready,and we will take over the Empire once more." Sienna said, getting back on her horse, and heading for the Border of daggerfall.

"The machine seems fine to me my lord... any more and it will be too heavy to move." Selene replied.

Mirabelle was constantly looking at the path ahead of her, neurotically. She could see some someone riding a horse accompanied by two other people heading towards her and was relieved they made it out alive. Edited by AnotherAverageName

"Then we leave for Daggerfall... and let the Empire be controlled by evil... but one day we will be ready,and we will take over the Empire once more." Sienna said, getting back on her horse, and heading for the Border of daggerfall.

"The machine seems fine to me my lord... any more and it will be too heavy to move." Selene replied.

Aardorn shrugged and followed

"No, I will add more soon, once I've worked out a way to make the weapons work with less parts"

Edited by Brutii

Aardorn looked at Mirabelle "You think Coation is so unimportant you have to forget his name? He's as evil, maybe more so than Selene"

Coation nodded "Yes, we will. If they try to stop us, we will we send the titan across the bridge, and the city gates will be obliterated, then the armies will pour in, and the imperial city will be ours!"

Edited by Brutii