The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sienna eventually reached the Palace. "My my Aardorn,what an interesting contraption." She said, dismounting her horse.

"Coation shouldn't leave his toys lying around" Aardorn said, grinning

Mirabelle's horse arrived just seconds after he did. " You cheat!" She laughed finding Aadorn the only one at the moment with a sense of humour. " Maybe my horse shoe's need enchanting again." She paused " I think its about time we had dinner then?"

OOC: Mirabelle's horse is really fast because she enchanted its horse shoe thingy but seen as you have that weird statue I guess I can accept. ;D

Mirabelle's horse arrived just seconds after he did. " You cheat!" She laughed finding Aadorn the only one at the moment with a sense of humour. " Maybe my horse shoe's need enchanting again." She paused " I think its about time we had dinner then?"

OOC: Mirabelle's horse is really fast because she enchanted its horse shoe thingy but seen as you have that weird statue I guess I can accept. ;D

"You only said no teleportation, technically, it's not teleporting" he grinned "Good, I could do with a drink"

" Fine wine good enough?" She replied entering the palace. There was a long table with a feast laid out on silverware plates and wine goblets filled with fine wine. " Tuck in." She said sitting opposite Edited by AnotherAverageName

" Fine wine good enough?" She replied entering the palace. There was a long table with a feast laid out on silverware plates and wine goblets filled with fine wine. " Tuck in." She said sitting opposite

"I prefer beer if you have it, but it will do fine" he drank the wine from the goblet in one go, and called for the bottle

OOC: You should never, ever let Aardorn or kolran near the drink :biggrin:

OOC: Mirabelle likes a challenge ;D

" Ah, excuse me? Please get some mead for Aadorn." She said to a maid

A maid passed him a bottle of moderately strong mead.

" Only one bottle." She laughed then looked at Marcurio

" Darling? Could you pass me the venison."

" Yes, of course my love." He replied passing her the venison.

The hooded person appeared from the wall and appeared from nowhere next to aardorn, he grabbed the statue and disappeared again; moments later the Statue was back with an empty grand black soul gem next to it. Edited by Meciathe