The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawen frowned. "Maybe the magical fairy will kill Selene for us!" She was so tired of this arguing. "If you want to stay here and wait for death then fine but I won't." She said and headed towards the exit. In this world which even after spending more than twenty years in it was still strange to her, she had so little left now and it hurt a bit to see that Aardorn just gave up, Mirabelle's overconfidence will probably be the death of her and her lands and Iodiria... she did not know what to think of her. In her eyes the woman was also too overconfident.

" I won again!" He said sliding down the spiral bannister . He jumped to the gatekeeper. " Guess who won again!?"

" Let me guess y-" He replied sarcastically.

" ME!"

" Yes yes....well done sir here's the money."

Mirabelle followed Nawen " Were fighting today Nawen not hiding. We fight on the sand of Hammerfell." She replied softly.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Aardorn just sat there, alone with his thoughts, with no idea what to do... of course, he still had the statue... maybe he could end this for himself... escape... but he'd need something else as well... he stood up holding the statue and rushed away from the palace... Edited by Brutii

"I'm not going to stay here and watch how they will destroy your lands. Whatever army you have is not enough." Nawen said to Mirabelle and left the palace. She had no idea where to go or what to do now but she will think of something...

Shadow was happy that this all nonsense had finally ended. He lost but that wasn't important to him anyway. The vampire stepped outside and looked around.

OOC: She didn't want to see them die!? She shot a kid in the head.

" Then hide for the rest of your life! We have an advantage! We will destroy on of their legions and that is a fact."

Fixico waited for Selene at the gates.

Edited by AnotherAverageName