⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Nawen could not believed that it's Aardorn who says those things. She always thought that he will keep on fighting no matter how bad the situation is. "We all are going to die someday" She said and looked at him "but that doesn't mean that we should just give up and wait for death. It is better to die fighting than just sit somewhere and watch your home and everything you fought for getting destroyed."

OOC: Since when did dirmire get in there?!

"Are we all going to die someday? Or just some of us? I mean, look at Selene! She's 3000 and nothing seems to stop her, Coation, about 237 or something by now, and he's like a cockroach... heck, even you have probably been around for two or three of my lives."

Coation watched the games, but he seemed to have other things on his mind, the occasional thing would catch his attention but otherwise he seemed to be writting something

Edited by Brutii

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixico noticed Coation sitting near him writing " Hey! You what on earth are you doing!?Why not watch the show!?" He asked laughing

One more was killed leaving 13 and another.

OOC: Maybe Dirmire should kill 13 and I get really angry OR you ARE 13 and I really like you.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Nawen sighed."I'm sure that even they will die someday too and yes I am older than you but that doesn't mean anything. Who knows maybe I will die sooner than you but you know what I won't give up and neither should you." Edited by Naktis

Fixico noticed Coation sitting near him writing " Hey! You what on earth are you doing!?Why not watch the show!?" He asked laughing

One more was killed leaving 13 and another.

OOC: Maybe Dirmire should kill 13 and I get really angry OR you ARE 13 and I really like you.

"Quiet, citizen, or I'll make you so, do not disturb me"

Aardorn grunted "Who knows huh? Maybe the magical fairy will kill Selene for us? Selenes invincible, nothing will ever stop her, and our only ally is an arrogant cow who thinks she's a god"

OOC; Dirmire is locked in the room at Oldanwor still isn't he? WHO MOVED HIM WITHOUT COATIONS PERMISSION? THEIR GETTING A KICK UP THE ARSE!

Edited by Brutii

" Someones grumpy today, huh!?" He laughed. " Me a citizen!? Yeah!" He laughed sarcastically. " Suit yourself then!"

Mirabelle walked out to see Aardorn and Nawen arguing.

"Quiet or you will be in there" Coation said, going back to writing

OOC: :down:

" Yes sir!" He replied rudely watching the last two combatants.

Coation grunted, and looked up, then looked back down, writing something else