The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

OOC: It's alright, I changed it to something more practical.

Luther was walking on the road still, however he came across something that seemed really similar to him, the almost destroyed house was sitting a little bit far from the road. Luther walked over to the house to see that it was actually burned. He also noticed that the door was ripped off, he stepped inside to reveal an almost gruesome scene. The two bodies that were literally chopped into pieces were being eaten by a dog, Luther quietly and slowly walked over to see the dog happily eating away. Luther didn't know who the two bodies were, but he didn't think anyone could identify the near disfigured faces. The dog looked up and waged it's tail at Luther and walked over and sat in front of him. Luther looked around and reached his hand down and patted the dogs head, the dog barked happily and stuck his tongue out panting. Luther shook his head and walked out to see the dog following him. Luther sighed and decided it was better to have company then being alone. He continued to walk down the road as the dog followed him.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirmire followed Aardorn,2What do you want?" He said walking next to him

"I can get you to come with us, but your'll have to pretend to be someone else" he said

"But i can't use magic because Sienna will flip," Dirmire said wondering how this would turn out.

"You may not need to, and i advise against it as it may blow your cover, but my men are trained in basic magic to a certain extent, and that will be something you can hide behind if you must." Aardorn said

Nawen scratched her head. That sounded like a pretty good plan. She only shrugged and went to the inn. She could use some rest as well.

Shadow raised his eyebrow. "Someone tried to drown you?" He asked, still looking around.